Thursday 15 May 2014

Being a Pupil Librarian

My time as a pupil librarian has been really fun and enjoyable. As a pupil librarian I have many jobs required of me such as, stacking shelves, arranging the trolley into alphabetical order, returning and issuing books to people as well as computer passes to name a few. I really love being a pupil librarian and I feel that it gives me a sense of responsibility and also a job at the school.

My favourite part of the job is being at the desk issuing books to people and returning books as is the favourite part of the job for many other pupil librarians, I think that is probably because I can interact with other people and I am quite a friendly and talkative person so that is quite an enjoyable part of the job.

I feel that I do quite a good job at being pupil librarian and I am very glad to have been trusted with such a role of responsibility. I hope to continue pursuing as a pupil librarian throughout my time in year 8 and 9.


Harriette Y8

No comments:

Post a Comment